The team from series Bro is back on the road filming this time along The Wales Coastal Path for a new series in April.
Iolo Williams and Shân Cothi will be travelling across Wales once again, and this time they’re joined by presenter Lowri Morgan as they meet characters who live and work on and along The Wales Coastal Path, which will be officially opened on 5 May.
- February 13 – Cricieth and Nefyn
- February 14 – Trefor and Caernarfon
- February 15 – Llanbedr, Harlech
- February 16 – Llangwnnadl and Felinheli
- February 17 – Llanfaethlu and Niwbwrch, Anglesey
- February 18 – Llandudno
- February 27 – Gower
- February 28 – Pwll Deri and Little Haven, Pembrokeshire
- February 29 – Llanteg near Amroth and Porthcawl
- March 1 – Pendine and Yr As Fawr
- March 2 – Llanon, Cardigan and Swansea
- March 3 – Barry and Penarth
- March 5 – Aberystwyth and New Quay
- March 9 – Abersoch
Watch out for Iolo, Shân and Lowri in your area soon!
Bro is back on S4C in April.