The two recent comedy programmes by the Dim Byd/Mwy team has made you laugh.
Meindiwch Eich Busnes on 4 May followed the work of a Welsh lookalikes company.
Also on 11 May Wil a Cêt – Y Profiad caught up with the three Wil and Cêt’s a year on from the original programme.
This is what some viewers had to say on Twitter:
- Dim Byd/Mwy is a classic!! #s4c
- Dim Byd/Mwy: Meindiwch Eich Busnes … very, very, very good!
- Dim Byd/Mwy is brilliant. The best thing on s4c since Dim Byd!
- Dim Byd /Mwy: Wil a Cêt – Y Profiad. Quite funny, I like crazy Cêt from Gaerwen!
- ‘Wil a Cet – y profiad’is great! We should know what happens to them every year! The couple from Holyhead are the best!
- OK now I’m watching Wil a Cêt which means Will and Kate is Welsh…wow i think i’m picking up Welsh.
On Friday 25 May 9.30pm a third programme Sheriff Nefyn follows a Caernarfon traffic warden as he gets to grips with his new patch in the quiet village of Nefyn.