From birth to 21 the average cost of having a child is £210,000! Most people will spend £5,000 in the babies first year alone and £1,500 of that is before the baby is even born!
Is there a way of saving money & where can you find this information?The best information we got is if you can BORROW, BUY 2nd HAND & think DO I REALLY NEED IT before you buy it!
- Don’t overspend before the baby comes – because each baby is individual and different
- Go & look for information & research it yourself, no-one will give you the information you’ll have to go out & look for it!
- One of the best things you can do is to start to save for a baby – either when you start trying or as soon as you find out your pregnant.
- Direct Gov – Work & Families
- Advice Guide
- Bounty Pack – given to EVERYONE in UK: