The Programme Service
Idea submission form
Welcome to the facility for submitting new ideas to S4C. Any producer, company or individual has the right to submit an idea to S4C. An editorial team from the Commissioning Directorate can discuss ideas informally and advise separately but to ensure that your proposal is formally logged and responded to promptly we ask that you present your ideas through this resource. Information on the editorial team and their genres can be seen below.
Proposals submitted should be clear and the information contained in them should be factually correct. S4C would appreciate being told when the same proposals have been submitted to other broadcasters. In general, proposals should be limited in the first instance to 300 words noting key points such as the names of producers and directors, cost per hour and indicate which audience you are targeting when submitting your idea.
- Gaynor Davies - Entertainment Programmes, Youth, Comedy and Music
- Geraint Rowlands - Sporting Events and General Events
- Gwawr Lloyd - Drama / Fictional and Rural Programmes
- Llion Iwan - Factual Programmes and Documentaries, Current Affairs, Religion and Magazine
- Sioned Wyn Roberts - Children's Programmes, Educational, Learners and Digital