until the official opening of the Wales Coast Path on May 5th
Want to walk the Wales Coast Path on May 5th? Express your interest
Isle of Anglesey
The Isle of Anglesey (Ynys Môn) is waiting for you to discover its riches. World class geology and picturesque beaches are found along this glorious coastline. The island is linked to the mainland by the stunning Menai Suspension Bridge built in 1826 by Thomas Telford.
Click on the colours below to read more about that area of the path
- North Wales Coast & Dee Estuary
- Isle of Anglesey
- Menai, Llyˆn & Meirionnydd
- Gower & Swansea Bay
- South Wales Coast & Severn Estuary
- Coast Path already open and promoted. Improvements are ongoing.
- Coast Path not yet promoted. However, many stretches can already be walked.