until the official opening of the Wales Coast Path on May 5th
Want to walk the Wales Coast Path on May 5th? Express your interest
Menai, Llŷn & Meirionnydd
With the Snowdonia National Park providing a mighty natural backdrop, it is easy to understand why this area is so loved. There is some great walking to be had where you'll find small fishing villages, estuaries and miles of sandy beaches. This is an under-explored wonderland.
Click on the colours below to read more about that area of the path
- North Wales Coast & Dee Estuary
- Isle of Anglesey
- Menai, Llyˆn & Meirionnydd
- Gower & Swansea Bay
- South Wales Coast & Severn Estuary
- Coast Path already open and promoted. Improvements are ongoing.
- Coast Path not yet promoted. However, many stretches can already be walked.