until the official opening of the Wales Coast Path on May 5th
Want to walk the Wales Coast Path on May 5th? Express your interest
Pembrokeshire is home to the gorgeous Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and wildlife rich islands. The Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail passes through some of Britain's most spectacular and breathtaking scenery, including 58 beaches and 14 harbours and the UK's smallest city - St Davids.
Click on the colours below to read more about that area of the path
- North Wales Coast & Dee Estuary
- Isle of Anglesey
- Menai, Llyˆn & Meirionnydd
- Gower & Swansea Bay
- South Wales Coast & Severn Estuary
- Coast Path already open and promoted. Improvements are ongoing.
- Coast Path not yet promoted. However, many stretches can already be walked.