until the official opening of the Wales Coast Path on May 5th
Want to walk the Wales Coast Path on May 5th? Express your interest
Carmarthen Bay is a coastline of great contrasts and takes in a range of habitats including fresh water marshes, salt marshes, sand dunes, pine forests and coastal commons all supporting a spectacular array of flora and fauna. Set within the bay is Pembrey Country Park – 500 acres of landscaped woods and parkland leading down to the little harbour of Burry Port.
Click on the colours below to read more about that area of the path
- North Wales Coast & Dee Estuary
- Isle of Anglesey
- Menai, Llyˆn & Meirionnydd
- Gower & Swansea Bay
- South Wales Coast & Severn Estuary
- Coast Path already open and promoted. Improvements are ongoing.
- Coast Path not yet promoted. However, many stretches can already be walked.