until the official opening of the Wales Coast Path on May 5th
Want to walk the Wales Coast Path on May 5th? Express your interest
Gower & Swansea Bay
This stretch of the Path is an area of contrast - from the busy seaside city of Swansea to the stunning coastline of the Gower Peninsula with its award winning golden beaches. The area is home to 10 nature reserves, 24 Wildlife Trust reserves, 32 Sites of Special Scientific Interest and five Special Areas of Conservation.
Click on the colours below to read more about that area of the path
- North Wales Coast & Dee Estuary
- Isle of Anglesey
- Menai, Llyˆn & Meirionnydd
- Gower & Swansea Bay
- South Wales Coast & Severn Estuary
- Coast Path already open and promoted. Improvements are ongoing.
- Coast Path not yet promoted. However, many stretches can already be walked.